printed and published by Knust/Extrapool,
as part of Knust's book residency projects Slow Res #1,
- edition: 275 copies
- 18,4 cm x 27 cm
- 32 pages (with different colored paper)
- multiple colors stencilprinted (risograph): bisque, moss, grey, cornflower, sunflower, fluor red, white
- binding with inside cricutted folded cover (with round corners and cutout shapes) and foldposter as spine
- foldposter as spine on bisque like looking paper
- back is the front, but you can change the order of pages if you like
This publication is the result of a Slow Res book residency, where the focus is on making a book together in a more slow pace, with more room for experimentation.
About 'Phasing Consequence' Louis says:
'An important part of my work is the idea of an archive. I use found materials and old images to depict a future but at the same time past worlds. The black and white elements plays an important role in this because of the nostalgic character, but also to give contrast to the sharp shapes. Geometry and monochrome characterize my work, but at the same time it is also something I try to break through.
During Slow Res my aim was to make a publication in which my work does not fall under this transformation. Like a fungus, the black surfaces overgrown with color and the abstract forms revealing their true soul.'
--- shipping ---
All books are shipped as standard mailbox shipments that internationally come without standard tracking. If you wish to include tracking, you can do so by adding this in the cart according to your country, when buying within the Etsy webshop environment; https://www.etsy.com/listing/1408052409/phasing-consequence-by-louis-reith
--- Dutch buyers ---
Binnen de Etsy webshop omgeving is het mogelijk te betalen met Ideal;